Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Time!

After a very cold winter it is now spring. The flower show at Macy's was a good sign, otherwise I wouldn't have known. The snow started falling around noon and it stopped only a few hours before midnight. It was as beautiful as ever but I felt bad for all the wildlife that really needed a brake from the cold.    
Central park is always beautiful but when it snows it is absolutely spectacular, especially since people tend to avoid the park during snow storms.
Times Square is also a must for me during snow showers, there is always something going on there. This time, the bride and groom made my day as they were jumping and kissing, posing for the wedding photo-shot.  
Although I really enjoy the snow I hope that it is the last one for the season. The ducks had enough snow and ice, they are now ready to move on to spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment